Eleanor Rigby -Remix- Eleanor Rigby -Remix-

Fucking Awesome

My only complaint is that the vocal chopping / repeating can get rather annoying at times. "Picks up the Picks up the Picks up the Picks up the Picks up the"

Other than that, Masterful job, dude.

CowardlyLion responds:

Thanks for the input! I did that because I feel that the original song was going for melodramatic mood brought forth by the vocals and the display of the people doing monotonous things alone. So I felt that that would accent it and keep the mood I believe the original song sought to get across.

MURDERES MURDERES

Yes, Red Hot Chili Peppers do rock

As does their twice ex-guitarist, John Frusciante.

But this is not yours, this is strait up the 10th track off his third album To Record Only Water For Ten Days.

I believe this falls under some sort of licensing issue.

Heart Shaped Box Heart Shaped Box

Started off with promise

And then the chorus hit. What in god's name is that aweful thing you added in and why?

Nirvana - Lithium Nirvana - Lithium

Why

do all of the Nirvana covers have no real value. This goes on with the flow. No real intraments, no vocal track, no soul to the whole thing. Just an empty shell of what could be. I see you've done other Nirvana songs, I guess I'll have to check them out. Here's hoping they're better than this one. And I'm sorry, I did not like this one.

NirvanaFanMan2 responds:

Actaully, you shouldnt like it

I didn't know shit about making covers back then, I realize this cover is a piece of shit, I'm gonna start using better midi's, better instruments, and real instruments

Next cover I upload will be decent

thanks for your reception

Polly, my cover Polly, my cover

Oh.... My.... God.....

A decent Nirvana cover on newgrounds? Can this BE? Good work though. I like the added lead. Do me a solid? Wanna check out my cover of Clean Up Before She Comes?

Gian responds:

Thanks dude, I appreciate your review. And sure I will check it out bro.

All Apoligies All Apoligies

Nirvana tune's are easy

If you do the music yourself instead of having a machine do it. Like, pick up a guitar.

Beans [Nirvana Cover] Beans [Nirvana Cover]

Wow

The guitar sounds terrible and off time, and you weren't ever singing, just blandly speaking the words. Of all songs to attempt, why this one?

Am I Kool Yet?!?! Am I Kool Yet?!?!

Good

But not my style of music. BTW, what is hardstyle?

Gravey responds:

Lol! Hardstyle is the worst form of music ever invented.

-Gravey-

RHCP - Under The Bridge Cover RHCP - Under The Bridge Cover

Decent

Kinda sloppy at points, and it shows that you haven't quite gotten used to quick changes. But my only real complaint is your tone! Way to twangy, try using the neck pickup or fiddling with your amp or just turning it down or something.

regret (cover) regret (cover)

I Regret My Past

Stay Alone.

Nice instramentals. But that was all there was. you should add the vocal track.