How to Draw Mario How to Draw Mario

Just stupid

Yet another quick flash having nothing to do but make an easy dick joke. No creativity, no relation between the title and the actual movie, not even worthwhile animation.

Move along people, nothing worth your time here.

XenonMonkey responds:

How are the title and video unrelated?

This is a tutorial on how to draw Mario set to lively music, explaining the process.

The person I'm drawing is in fact Mario.

family guy is really SHIT family guy is really SHIT

Well this was a waste of time.

I'm going to be impartial on Family Guy, mainly becuase of the..... I don't even know what to call this. "Item" will have to do I guess.

This "item" is terrible. There was no thought put into anythng, just taking Family Guy clips and adding dick jokes to them. Shitty dick jokes at that.

Looks like we've got another author that doesn't know how to take critisism so they attack their reviewers. Maybe that just comes from a lack of personality?

And I will look at your other videos, but I'll be honest I'm not expecting any of them to be much better than this.

TL:DR : This is one of the worst flashes I've ever seen.

Heil responds:

i tried to look at urs to compare but i just got this: Titanious does not have any Portal submissions.

are u just jelopuse cos u keep getting blammed???

dnt cry

Halo Reach Fail Halo Reach Fail

Weell

I did not find anything about this funny. Not that i'm an over-pompous fanboy, it just was lacking that good idea. The whole animation was well done, but a polished turd is still a turd.

Yeah, this was full of low-brow humor. Basically nothing but dick & fart jokes.

the Engineer the Engineer

Very Laggy

I like how there is a severe lack of qauilty controls, making this game extremely laggy and unplayable.

Duty Hill Duty Hill

Nice Game

Easy to play, keep your interest, not too easy, too hard. Could use a little work though.

-Money becomes useless once you've bought all the guns. I had 80k and nothing to spend it on when I finished the game. This could be solved my adiing in:

-Could use more upgrades. I like the system you have now, but it could do with soem tweeking. Maybe add in an RPG element to give you exp based on the kill, color, distance, and wave number to give you levels that give the skill points. But also, you could add in a few more upgrades like reload speed, rate of fire, and accuracy that cost money to upgrade.

-More guns maybe? A little more variety couldn't hurt. Although, I just used the USP until after wave 2 when I bought the M21. Never needed to use any other gun after that.

Keep up the goos work, looking forward to Duty Hill 2.

Continuity Continuity

Amazing. And I'm sorry, but I can't help myself.

Yo, I heard you like solving puzzles, I we put a puzzle in your puzzle so you can solve while you solve!

Everything about this game is perfect, the difficulty curve, the visual style, the music, ther controls. Just amazing.

Eleanor Rigby -Remix- Eleanor Rigby -Remix-

Fucking Awesome

My only complaint is that the vocal chopping / repeating can get rather annoying at times. "Picks up the Picks up the Picks up the Picks up the Picks up the"

Other than that, Masterful job, dude.

CowardlyLion responds:

Thanks for the input! I did that because I feel that the original song was going for melodramatic mood brought forth by the vocals and the display of the people doing monotonous things alone. So I felt that that would accent it and keep the mood I believe the original song sought to get across.

MURDERES MURDERES

Yes, Red Hot Chili Peppers do rock

As does their twice ex-guitarist, John Frusciante.

But this is not yours, this is strait up the 10th track off his third album To Record Only Water For Ten Days.

I believe this falls under some sort of licensing issue.

Heart Shaped Box Heart Shaped Box

Started off with promise

And then the chorus hit. What in god's name is that aweful thing you added in and why?

Futurama Futurama

Great picture

Bringing it into a more realistic light. I can't wait for season 6 to air tonight!

The Damn Neon Woodland Fuckers The Damn Neon Woodland Fuckers

Thanks to this

I found a flaw to NG.

Where is the Favorite Art button? We Need one!!

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Mighty Morphing Power Rangers

Damn You!!

Now I have tio go look up old episodes of a TV show I haven't seen in over a decade. Thanks for that! Awesome picture, by the way.